Current Series Release Notes¶
- A Redis driver has been introduced for storing incoming measures and computed timeseries.
- The storage upgrade is only supported from version 3.1.
- The noauth authentication mechanism is deprecated and will be removed in a next version.
- The creation of the legacy Ceilometer resource types has been removed.
- Previously, s3 storage driver stored aggregates in a bucket per metric. This would quickly run into bucket limit set by s3. s3 storage driver is fixed so it stores all aggregates for all metrics in a single bucket. Buckets previously created by Gnocchi will need to be deleted as they will no longer be handled.