Current Series Release Notes¶
- Support added to accept GET requests to /v1/batch/metrics/measures to
retrieve multiple metrics in a single request. Metric ids should be passed
in as query parameters in the format
aggregationparameters may be passed in for additional filtering. All metrics must support the same granularity and aggregation if filtering on those attributes.
- The gnocchi-api script is now a wrapper around uWSGI. Using a WSGI-compliant HTTP server always have been recommended, but since most users want to just run gnocchi-api, it’ll now be fast and efficient by default.
- New aggregation methods are available for archive policy; rate:mean, rate:last, .... These new methods allow to compute the timeseries rate of change before applying the selected aggregation method.
- It’s now possible to made some transformation to the stored timeseries during the retrieval of the measures. The allowed transformations are absolute and negative.
moving_averageaggregate is deprecated.
- When specifying needed_overlap while aggregating across metrics without bounds, the result did not necessarily honour the required overlap provided. Aggregation without bounds now requires 100% overlap; an error is raised otherwise
- The deprecated noauth authentication mode has been removed.